PIF but unable to book extras

KatieKepic

Mouseketeer
We paid our balance on the 2nd but we're still unable to book any extras online. When I look at my extras, I can only see the character meal that was added by phone. Any ideas? I tried sending a message via social media but the response wasns't helpful.

photopass (I know I can get it there, I was just trying to pre-pay as much as possible) and to see the selection of room amenitites available for purchase.
Oh wow, for both... I have no idea! Didn't know photopass was possible to be pre-ordered and I didn't know we had amenities available for purchase.

I need to update my knowledge!

Oh wow, for both... I have no idea! Didn't know photopass was possible to be pre-ordered and I didn't know we had amenities available for purchase.

I need to update my knowledge!
On the booking page it says "Want to add a Meal Plan, PhotoPass+ or other extras?" so I'm guessing that anyone can book the photopass in advance who is staying at a Disney hotel. But the room gifts ED92 posted about and they only mentioned Newport & Marvel so I'm not sure if the other hotels offer anything or just those two. But when I go to my booking, I can only see what's already booked and for some reason don't have the option to add anything or even see what the options are :(

I would suggest to give them a call. It takes forever before DLP catches up with the 21st century and has all options available online for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter