Pics of DCL Food Round 2

Woah woah woah what's going on with the bloody mary cart? :love: Is this something they have at Cabanas? Going on the Fantasy in a few months (first time on the larger ships) so I've been scoping out my drink options. This looks superb!
It was at the Adult Pool Bar on the Magic.

The Mocha Experience at the Cove Cafe on the Fantasy. This is supposed to be a single drink but our bartender divided it into two for us. It was so good, but no way could I have drank the entire think by myself it was so rich. I lost count how many liquors were in it. It's an entire production to make it.

View attachment 429397
The Mocha Experience at the Cove Cafe on the Fantasy. This is supposed to be a single drink but our bartender divided it into two for us. It was so good, but no way could I have drank the entire think by myself it was so rich. I lost count how many liquors were in it. It's an entire production to make it.

Looks delicious!!

And thanks for giving descriptions! Makes it much more fun on this thread (and the general pics one) when you know what you’re seeing! :D

I agree things look so good and a description helps, especially for those getting ready to cruise. Although I'm sure sometimes after everything you eat on a cruise you can't remember exactly what it was.

Looks delicious!!

And thanks for giving descriptions! Makes it much more fun on this thread (and the general pics one) when you know what you’re seeing! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter