Photos from our Honeymoon on the Disney Wonder, 8/30-9/2/01

Lorana

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

Sorry these are coming so late - and sorry as well that I haven't had a chance to finish my trip reports and post them here. My Wedding and Honeymoon in WDW trip reports did get up (an archive of them can be found on the <a href="http://www.disneydollarless.com">DisneyDollarless website</a>), but I haven't had a spare moment since to write up my DCL trip reports.

That being said, however, I have finally thrown all of my DCL photos into an online album for your enjoyment, if you'd like to take a look:
http://photomail.photoworks.com/sharing/album.asp?Key=2083297344490100

Enjoy!

Thanks! I have been anxiously awaiting the posting of your honeymoon trip report/!

The photos are great and Atlantis looks fabulous. We did the Horseback Riding on the Beach excursion when we cruised and I often wondered how the Atlantis looked.

Pam

Thank you for the pictures! Looks like you had a WONDERful time. I see that you went to Comfort Suites while in Nassau. We are booked for a cruise on the Disney Wonder sailing on October 31, and we too are planning on getting a room at Comfort Suites. I just wanted to ask you what kind of identification you needed to get a wristband for Atlantis, as there is 18 of us going and we want to reserve the minimum number of rooms! Thank you in advance for your help!!

Kim

When you check in to the Comfort Suites resort, they give you little yellow (paper) cards that give you access to the Atlantis resort facilities. They give you cards for each person staying in the room. Then, when you walk over to Atlantis, you present the cards at the towel counter near the waterslides, and they will give you the wristbands.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for your quick reply!! I can't stand the long wait! I am ready to leave now! I am sure all the waiting will be more than worth it once I get to sail. Thanks again for the fantastic photos, and other information you lent me.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter