Photo Sharing: Landscapes, Seascapes, and more

near Aspen, Colorado in late May

IMG_8371ed-XL.jpg

I've been working on going back through my old photos, and trying to update the resolution sizes I had posted to my galleries. Going back 10 years, when monitors weren't as big and high-res as today, it used to be more than enough to post some 800x600 photos in online galleries...but on today's monitors, they look like postage stamps. I still don't display photos at full resolution, but figured my current posting size is 1400 pixels on the long edge, so it would be nice to get my older gallery shots at least up to that resolution. Going through about 10 years of cruise photos, I had a lot of sea and landscapes taken over that time, with a variety of cameras or lenses. Here are some of my favorites, now updated to a larger size:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

I've been working on going back through my old photos, and trying to update the resolution sizes I had posted to my galleries. Going back 10 years, when monitors weren't as big and high-res as today, it used to be more than enough to post some 800x600 photos in online galleries...but on today's monitors, they look like postage stamps. I still don't display photos at full resolution, but figured my current posting size is 1400 pixels on the long edge, so it would be nice to get my older gallery shots at least up to that resolution. Going through about 10 years of cruise photos, I had a lot of sea and landscapes taken over that time, with a variety of cameras or lenses. Here are some of my favorites, now updated to a larger size:

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Very nice results of your hard work! I need to do some of the same......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter