PH Ticket Pricing Dec. 8 should we buy now or wait?

melbatoast

Dis Fan
I know the 1 day passes are going up Dec. 8th but wondering about the PH pricing. We are going in March and wondering if I should buy before Dec. 8th as I assume they won't go down in price - haha. But now with Chapek out - maybe some things will turn around??? Wishful thinking?

Wishful thinking. We are also headed in March and I had hoped to hold off until after the holidays to buy our tickets but will get them later this week due to the 12/8 announcement.

Historically prices go up but not down. If you decide to add the PH option after the upcoming changes on Dec 8th, my guess you will pay the new price for the entire ticket with PH, not just the addition of PH.

If it were me and I felt strongly that we were going to add the PH option, I would do it now. If you're not sure then you may wish to wait but truly it's a personal decision.

Yep....we bought our tickets for our April trip already due to the announced price increases. We had hoped to put that off til the New Year, but paying more for tickets is not acceptable...nor fully understandable at this point. I think it's just gotten so complicated...what day? what park? reservations? sky high G+ surge pricing? PH? The money well is not bottomless, so... at least we paid "less" for now.

Yep....we bought our tickets for our April trip already due to the announced price increases. We had hoped to put that off til the New Year, but paying more for tickets is not acceptable...nor fully understandable at this point. I think it's just gotten so complicated...what day? what park? reservations? sky high G+ surge pricing? PH? The money well is not bottomless, so... at least we paid "less" for now.
I agree, WAY too complicated!!! The #1 thing I hope changes w/Iger back is getting rid of the park reservations. No other amusement parks do this, somehow they figure out staffing. It's just ridiculous. Also, if you can park hop to any other park at 2:00 - they have no clue where everyone will go. So dumb!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter