Pet Fees

chindog

Earning My Ears
The Fort Wilderness website shows there is a $5 pet fee. Does anyone know if that fee is per pet, and is it per visit, or per day?
Thanks!

It's a flat rate. In other words 5$ and bring the whole herd of dogs, cats, cows, birds, lizards, skunks, duck billed platypus, or even the aardvarks if you want.

This is per day.

As someone who brings his dogs thunks that the fee is $ 5 per dog, cat, cow . If your poker face is good enough you should be able to claim that any Birds, Lizards, or Armadillo were there when you arrived and refuse to leave. The Aardvark just followed you back from AK Park.

I think we'll leave the aardvarks at home. But, we absolutely must bring the drop bears.

The 2 Savage Hounds might have to stay home But My WOOKIE is a must come along

Don't forget the trash pandas, danger noodles, tyrannosaurus deer, prison ponies, cat birds, formal chickens, beach chickens, danger chickens, and even the sea flap-flaps.

Any other slang animal names I missed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter