• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PBH...217 bayview or 295 club level?

Goofy'sFriend

"Gawrsh"
First of all, are these rates too high? Second, is it worth a $75 upgrade to club level? We are a family of five (3 boys). We stayed concierge at AKL and enjoyed the offerings.......will we be disappointed here? Thanks in advance for any feedback.:teeth:

when are the offering 295 club level??????

It's better than what I'm paying!

Puffy2,

This is the end of June.......AAA discount. Have you stayed club level at Universal before? Does it compare with WDW concierge?:D

Mine is a weekend rate in late Feb. - $341.00/night AAA rate.

I haven't stayed on club level at Universal. I have at Disney and usually enjoyed it.

This trip I'm traveling with my sister and a cousin - all in the same room and I thought that having the lounge to go to would give us some privacy plus provide an abundance of snacks.

Some say club level isn't that great at Universal but I want to find out for myself.

If the price was a lot cheaper, I might consider a bed and breakfast deal instead in some cases. I'll let you know how it went after I return.

Oh, you might also consider the other benefits, like the cabanas at 1/2 off rental (in June you might take advantage of this), and free health club access. (I think that is right).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter