Paying Balance on DVC Cash Trip

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
I remember reading on here that if you have a DVC reservation booked on cash with a member discount that you need to call a few days beforehand to pay your balance if you want to use a Disney GC. Something about if you don't they may charge your credit card instead. I called the front desk this morning. They said they can't accept payment and transferred me to Disney Reservations who told me I had to call MS. I called MS and they told me they can't accept any further payments, that I would have to pay at check-in. Can someone explain exactly how I can pay the balance with a GC? TIA!

I remember reading on here that if you have a DVC reservation booked on cash with a member discount that you need to call a few days beforehand to pay your balance if you want to use a Disney GC. Something about if you don't they may charge your credit card instead. I called the front desk this morning. They said they can't accept payment and transferred me to Disney Reservations who told me I had to call MS. I called MS and they told me they can't accept any further payments, that I would have to pay at check-in. Can someone explain exactly how I can pay the balance with a GC? TIA!
Did you do online checkin? If so, they will charge the card on file. If you have, call and see if you can have it deleted.

Did you do online checkin? If so, they will charge the card on file. If you have, call and see if you can have it deleted.
I did not do online checkin and had not planned to. So am I good to pay with the GC when I arrive to check in?

They may still charge the CC on file early the morning of checkin. If so, when you arrive and go to the desk you can have them reverse the CC charge and pay with the GC.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest