partial hookup loops

TomM

Mouseketeer
For the past couple years we have camped in the 2000 loop, just wondering if anyone has a preference for 1500 or 2000? 2000 sites are large, lots of space between, good pads for pop up and restrooms are not crowded. How is 2000? Thanks for your input.
Tom

As far as just a camping loop we like the 2000 better. But if you plan to use the pool and campfire a lot or have kids that will the 1500 loop is an easy walk to either. The 1500 is a much smaller loop and a shorter walk to the bus stop even if you are at the back of the loop. We like camping in the 2000 loop but only ask for it if we plan on renting an electric cart. The 1500 is in a better location transportation wise but it is not as wooded or quiet as the 2000.

I really enjoy the 1500 loop. Close to Meadows trading post and the campfire and the swimming pool. Nice close comfort station from just about any site.

I stayed in 2000 a couple of years ago, and didn't seem to like it as much, however, that may be clouded by the fact that I wasn't close to a comfort station and I didn't have a golf cart or bicycle, I was totally relying on Disney Transport.

I now have my own means of running around Ft. Wilderness so that may have changed my perspective. I'll have to try loop 2000 again next time to get an even perspective on the two loops.

Carol

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest