Parking question

mkoerner

DIS Veteran
I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but we will have an extra vehicle for our upcoming stay at FW because our daughter in law will only be staying for part of our 2 week stay. Will we have to pay to park the car out front in the overflow lot even though we booked a year ago? I know there is not charge for the truck at the campsite.

When I was there in March (When all this came out) I was asking the CMs at checkin a few questions that folks on here were wondering. I did ask about the reservations that were made prior to the parking policy going into place and they both told me that at the time, if the reservation was made prior to the policy going into effect, that they were being told the extra vehicle fee was not to be enforced.

Granted, this was back in March, when the information first came out. I have not heard anyone posting anything differently on this but this is what I was told that they were informed about in their meeting at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!