Parking at resorts?

debluvstigger

Earning My Ears
I read somewhere where you can park at the Boardwalk or Y & BC and walk into the "back" entrance to Epcot. We are staying at ASMo and I was wondering if they will question us if we use our car and park at Boardwalk all day and go to Epcot, or is there a 2 hr parking limit? Or would it be better to just take a bus to the Boardwalk? Thank you for any help!

170 days to go YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce:

There is a parking time limit at BW, YC/BC. There is also a sign in the guard booth that states, "We are sorry that we cannot provide parking for Epcot" or something to that effect. If you want to go through the International Gateway entrance, then you'd be better off taking the bus to Boardwalk.

What you read was actually true until last June. Because people staying at the particular Epcot resorts constantly complained that they could not find parking places because of all the people coming in for free parking to hit Epcot, Disney finally decided to change the system; now you must be actually going to the resort in question for a valid reason at least during the morning and early afternoon times.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest