Park Hop For 7DMT FP+

jbhodj

Disney Loving Husband & Dad of 2
My conundrum that I’m tossing around

Booked FP for AK Dec 17
FoP
EE
KS

We will leave AK for MK desert party this day. Was able to get all my FP except for 7DMT during our planned MK day however I can drop KS and replace with a 7DMT at MK that evening we have the desert party.

What would you do?

I could be wrong, since I've never park hopped, but don't you have to make all your advance FP reservations in the same park? I think you can't make any in a second park until the day of.

I could be wrong, since I've never park hopped, but don't you have to make all your advance FP reservations in the same park? I think you can't make any in a second park until the day of.

After a little search your correct in this, however when I select add FP I was given option to keep party together select park and add 7DMT. I didn’t go all the way thru it but it seems it may allow you to make a FP selection at another park. I didn’t dare drop KS in fear of what may happen.

Guess I will just leave it for now.

After a little search your correct in this, however when I select add FP I was given option to keep party together select park and add 7DMT. I didn’t go all the way thru it but it seems it may allow you to make a FP selection at another park. I didn’t dare drop KS in fear of what may happen.

Guess I will just leave it for now.

After double checking I’m all wonky on this and can’t do what I thought was maybe possible. My bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter