Paradise Pier Superthread

Good news, the slide opened today, too cold to use it though and we check out tomorrow!

Thank you for the update. Sorry you missed it. ;c(

Quick question:
Do all rooms come with a mini fridge and microwave? Do they all come with a sofa couch?

20 days away getting so amped up!!

Last edited:
Do all rooms come with a mini fridge and microwave? Do they all come with a sofa couch?

We are staying there for the first time next week and it is my understanding that the rooms have a mini fridge (little dorm-size, cube-shaped one) but no microwave. I have been told there is a microwave and toaster in the cafe in the lobby that guests may use.

Thank you for the update. Sorry you missed it. ;c(

Quick question:

20 days away getting so amped up!!

All of the PPH rooms in which I have stayed over the years have had a mini-fridge (which can, surprisingly, hold quite a few water bottles) and a coffee maker (these days it is the pod kind of coffee maker), but no microwave.

There is usually a sofa bed/couch -- there has been one in all of my PPH rooms -- but I suppose there may be a few rooms that don't have it.

Can anyone suggest which tour would be avail from PPH to Warner Brothers Studios with pick up at PPH. There are a few and would truly appreciate recommendations. Thanks!

Yay! I just booked my Graduation trip for late summer next year for me and my friends and we'll be doing 5 days, 4 nights at PPH!!!!! We're staying in a 1 bedroom suite with a Theme park view! I'm so excited as this is most of friends first time going to Disney and my first time staying on property at Disneyland!

strange question- does the hotel provide towels at the pool?

in May 2015 and had a nice view GCH and some of DCA ( roller coaster, Ferris wheel, TOT) and we could also see the fireworks at night from the window. It was great!

Edit: We paid for a standard room and got that nice view.

Last edited:
:thumbsup2

I'm considering staying at Paradise Pier. We've stayed at the DLH before primarily for the pool. I love that the DLH pool is huge with plenty of slides. But I've found that it does get super busy during the hot Summer days. How's the pool at Paradise Pier compare? Any thoughts on the pool area?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter