Pandora open at 830am yesterday

twirly123

Mouseketeer
We arrived just before 8 yesterday. Let into park at 8 - we weren’t that close to the front and got to area around Tiffins around 815. Opened FOP and navi at 830. Nice surprise!! Other parts of the park didn’t open till 9.

We arrived just before 8 yesterday. Let into park at 8 - we weren’t that close to the front and got to area around Tiffins around 815. Opened FOP and navi at 830. Nice surprise!! Other parts of the park didn’t open till 9.

Thanks for posting. This has been standard operating procedure pretty much since Pandora opened, but many have been wondering if they were still continuing to do so this far into its history.

this does not surprise me, my daughter is currently down there on the Disney college program,working Pandora, if she opens she must be at the ride by 530AM so I'm guessing with the crowds once they are sure the ride is up and going having that extra 30 mins helps alleviate some of the crowd. But yeah it takes 3hrs to bring that ride up.

Wonderful! That's a nice early start to your day!

When I was there in August they dropped the rope to Pandora early, around 8:40am. I walked off FoP at 8:57am.

this does not surprise me, my daughter is currently down there on the Disney college program,working Pandora, if she opens she must be at the ride by 530AM so I'm guessing with the crowds once they are sure the ride is up and going having that extra 30 mins helps alleviate some of the crowd. But yeah it takes 3hrs to bring that ride up.

Thanks to your daughter and all the other CM's who are there at the crack of dark to make the magic happen for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts