Palo After Show Meal???

DarthVader92

Theme Park Operations
Does anyone know if we can reserve a Palo Dining after the 8:30 Walt Disney Theater show on one night of the cruise? Not really a meal, but a chance to possibly go up there and sample the foods.....

Also, I booked myself at one table and my parents at another table for Palo Brunch since we APPARENTLY can't book more than 2 people to a table.....ANY REMARKS DIS TEAM?????

Does anyone know if we can reserve a Palo Dining after the 8:30 Walt Disney Theater show on one night of the cruise? Not really a meal, but a chance to possibly go up there and sample the foods.....

Also, I booked myself at one table and my parents at another table for Palo Brunch since we APPARENTLY can't book more than 2 people to a table.....ANY REMARKS DIS TEAM?????

This is not possible. You cannot go up to just sample food, you need to have a dinner reservation to eat. They do not take reservations after the 8:30 pm show.

When you get onboard, ask that the two reservations can be joined together. Shouldn't be an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter