Over 65 Annual Pass (Magic Access)

Bstanley

DisNoid
In preparing for a visit to HKDL I checked the price of an annual pass - and discovered the fantastic deals that seniors get on park passes. One question that I had was whether or not you needed to be a Hong Kong (or mainland I suppose) resident/citizen in order to get the over 65 price.

Has anyone from another country purchased an Annual Pass for HKDL?

It looks like you can get some interesting perks and discounts - including on hotel room prices by having an annual pass.

-Bruce

I live in Canada and bought a HKDL annual pass this year. We had zero problems, and purchased them at the Hollywood hotel when we checked in. My in-laws on a different trip purchased theirs at the ticket booth at the parks with no problems either. Anyone can buy the passes, but note that sometimes they do offer a special promotion just for Hong Kong residence, making the already cheap passes even cheaper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter