Out of hospital and THANKS **Updates Post #63, #109, #136, #158**

Good morning Dan!

When I was first diagnosed it freaked me out, anything to do with such organs as the heart have a way of doing that. After reading a lot of stuff, sorting through the extremes, I found that this is relatively common and can be dealt with. It is always good to have something that they can fix.

Your experience with cardioversion was the same as mine. I am glad as mine was great also. Some stay in rhythm for an extended time, years even, and others do not. I am rooting for you be a long termer.

Glad you are home as that is where you always feel better and faster.

Have a great day and do not wear yourself out trying to respond to everyone. We all love you and would not want that at all.

SG/Linda and your EWP gals

Thanks for the detailed update, Dan. So glad you are home and resting comfortably. I hope are less tired today. Take it easy so you can resume your normal activity and life soon! Again, I am so happy to hear you are feeling better.

Dan - so glad to hear they found and corrected your problem and you're feeling better! :thumbsup2 Now get some rest. You're loved by many and we were all so worried about you. Take care of yourself!

I don't know how I missed this for so long! (I guess everyone was always posting!)

I'm glad you are feeling better and that you are home safe.

Best wishes for you.

Dan, glad all is going well.

Next time, can you make that live report from Disney, Please.:hug:

Glad to hear you're home Dan! Take it easy, get some rest, and stop by here when you feel like it. :)

:grouphug:

Dan, oh my what a scare you had, but so good to hear you're back home and rapidly progressing! Isn't it wonderful to have a knowledgeable team of care providers, a great hospital, loving family and friends in time of need?! No doubt, a health crisis as such makes us realize even more just how blessed we truly are :goodvibes! Take care and soak up all that TLC Lady M is giving you! Do what the doctors say so you'll be around a long time to love and enjoy little Jeremy and those 2 blessings on way!!! :lovestruc

I'm glad to see you are home Dan. Sending big hugs. Take care!

I've been away from Disboards for a week or so, and I'm just catching up. So sorry to hear about all you've been going through the past few days.:sick:

:hug: for you and your family. I'm sending prayers and lots of good thoughts your way. Glad to hear that you are now at home and doing better! It sounds like you have an amazing family, and lots of love and support, to help see you through this and to be there for you.

Here's to a swift recovery!:wizard:

Glad you're home and feeling better. Stay healthy!!!

Dan, I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I'm sure Jeremy will be all over you again. Hospitals are a strange place for the little guys.

Take care of yourself.

Hey buddy!! Keep resting, take it slow and easy for a bit. Glad to hear you're home and doing fine. :hug:

Dan,

Glad you are home and under the excellent care of Marie and your family. Wishes and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter