Our newest Disney Family Music Video - Brand New

DisneyFansInNYC

DIS Veteran
Hello Disboards. I have been off the Disboards for a while and really miss it. When we got back from our last trip in August 2017 my aunt's cancer had come back after 3 years of being clear and my family was her car taker since she never was married and did not have kids. It has been a tough few months. She lost her battle (at the age of 70) last month even though we tried everything. It has been tough bouncing back.

We decided to finish our newest Disney video from August and now I am getting excited about planning another trip. Our trip was a split stay with the Boardwalk and the Poly. It was truly a wonderful stay and had some great friends that joined us. Our BW CL CMs were happy to be in our video again. We love them all - Anita, Lorenzo, Steven and Joe.

Here is the link to our new family music video to the song Brand New. One of our DDs does most of the work but it is definitely a joint effort. I hope you all enjoy it and it brings some happiness to your day. We definitely all need it.

:flower:

Unbelievable..loved it ..planning a trip in December, how would I go about attempting one of these.

Thank you for the post and for watching the video. I would love to give you pointers. First pick a song that you all enjoy. One of our DDs writes the lines of the songs that we plan on saying and we think about how we can incorporate Disney to the line. Like a line about flying we have been on Dumbo or driving we are on the speedway. Most of the video is from our iphones - just make sure to take the video Horizontally. We used IMovie to make the video for the most of them - for this one my DD used Final Cut - she learned it and wanted to use it.

The biggest tip is to take lots and lots of videos. The first video we definitely could have used more. You can PM me if you have any specific questions. You should make one and post it - it truly is so much fun.

Thank you again for taking the time to watch our video. :yay:

Thank you for the post and for watching the video. I would love to give you pointers. First pick a song that you all enjoy. One of our DDs writes the lines of the songs that we plan on saying and we think about how we can incorporate Disney to the line. Like a line about flying we have been on Dumbo or driving we are on the speedway. Most of the video is from our iphones - just make sure to take the video Horizontally. We used IMovie to make the video for the most of them - for this one my DD used Final Cut - she learned it and wanted to use it.

The biggest tip is to take lots and lots of videos. The first video we definitely could have used more. You can PM me if you have any specific questions. You should make one and post it - it truly is so much fun.

Thank you again for taking the time to watch our video. :yay:

I watched all of your videos, they are really great. Wish I had thought about something like this on a few of our previous trips, This trip it looks like its just my daughter and myself, so it could never compare to your huge group. Not sure if we will ever have another family vacation, looks very unlikely, but I so enjoyed yours. I have used Imovie with my other daughter's theater performances, she is a musician, so I have a little knowledge, I bet it takes a lot of memory and battery power. We aren't going until December, but I definitely plan on making memories like these. You are so blessed. So sorry to hear about your loss.

Hello Disboards. I have been off the Disboards for a while and really miss it. When we got back from our last trip in August 2017 my aunt's cancer had come back after 3 years of being clear and my family was her car taker since she never was married and did not have kids. It has been a tough few months. She lost her battle (at the age of 70) last month even though we tried everything. It has been tough bouncing back.

We decided to finish our newest Disney video from August and now I am getting excited about planning another trip. Our trip was a split stay with the Boardwalk and the Poly. It was truly a wonderful stay and had some great friends that joined us. Our BW CL CMs were happy to be in our video again. We love them all - Anita, Lorenzo, Steven and Joe.

Here is the link to our new family music video to the song Brand New. One of our DDs does most of the work but it is definitely a joint effort. I hope you all enjoy it and it brings some happiness to your day. We definitely all need it.

So sorry to hear about your Aunt.

I watched all of your videos, they are really great. Wish I had thought about something like this on a few of our previous trips, This trip it looks like its just my daughter and myself, so it could never compare to your huge group. Not sure if we will ever have another family vacation, looks very unlikely, but I so enjoyed yours. I have used Imovie with my other daughter's theater performances, she is a musician, so I have a little knowledge, I bet it takes a lot of memory and battery power. We aren't going until December, but I definitely plan on making memories like these. You are so blessed. So sorry to hear about your loss.

Thank you again for taking the time to watch them all. You can still make a video with you and your daughter. Get some CMs involved - they love to help. After going through everything with my aunt, it makes me look for new blessings everyday. It also makes me want to go to Disney more but know it is hard with all of our schedules. Enjoy your time with your daughter and thanks again! :flower:

Thank you for sharing. It was so much fun to watch your video. You have a beautiful family. Do you have links to your other videos? I would love to see them.

Thank you for sharing. It was so much fun to watch your video. You have a beautiful family. Do you have links to your other videos? I would love to see them.

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch the video and for your lovely post. Our family loves to hear peoples reactions. Yes the links to all of our videos are in my signature at the bottom of the post. In 2015 our DD was in the Disney college program so we went often and made 3 videos.

Thank you again. :flower1:

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch the video and for your lovely post. Our family loves to hear peoples reactions. Yes the links to all of our videos are in my signature at the bottom of the post. In 2015 our DD was in the Disney college program so we went often and made 3 videos.

Thank you again. :flower1:
Ok. We are now totally addicted to your fill music videos. They are so cute. My sixteen years old daughter and I just finished watching them. The owl city song where your husband sits up in bed was too funny. It is so awesome that you guys made these. :jumping1:

Ok. We are now totally addicted to your fill music videos. They are so cute. My sixteen years old daughter and I just finished watching them. The owl city song where your husband sits up in bed was too funny. It is so awesome that you guys made these. :jumping1:

Thank you so much for watching them. We love to make them. We try to get more creative as we go on. Our youngest are 16 years old - boy/girl twins and they love making and watching other peoples videos. My DH is such a great guy. He asks what do you want me to do and he does it. So much fun.

Thanks again - truly! :thanks:

I am pretty sure that I had seen an earlier video that your family did but I don't see it in your signature line. Am I mistaken? No matter how much fun we try and have our videos tend to include at least one meltdown per vacation - is your family always this cooperative or do you credit excellent editing?

Pure enjoyment!

I am pretty sure that I had seen an earlier video that your family did but I don't see it in your signature line. Am I mistaken? No matter how much fun we try and have our videos tend to include at least one meltdown per vacation - is your family always this cooperative or do you credit excellent editing?

Pure enjoyment!

:D That is so funny. All of our published videos are in my signature. I have to say our kids have not had a meltdown in Disney. The only editing that is done is our bad lip syncing (usually mine and my DHs) or our bad dance moves. Our DD made an outtakes one year (but not published) - we laughed so hard.

Thank you for taking the time to watch the video and for your post. Have a great night. :flower1:

That was awesome! So cool that everyone participated in the singing, we did one a few years ago but not everyone wanted to play along. You guys look like a fun time!!!

That was awesome! So cool that everyone participated in the singing, we did one a few years ago but not everyone wanted to play along. You guys look like a fun time!!!

Yes - I am glad too. I thought as the kids got older they would care but it's the opposite - we spend weeks planning on the song and where to record each line. It makes the planning of the trip even more fun. Is your video posted - we would love to watch it?

Yes - I am glad too. I thought as the kids got older they would care but it's the opposite - we spend weeks planning on the song and where to record each line. It makes the planning of the trip even more fun. Is your video posted - we would love to watch it?

Our lip synching part is around the 10:30 mark, my daughter would probably be into it now but 3 years ago she didn't want any part of it!

Our lip synching part is around the 10:30 mark, my daughter would probably be into it now but 3 years ago she didn't want any part of it!

Thanks for sharing the video. You guys looked like you had a blast. What a fun video. I love how you ended it with the See you real soon! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter