Our Journey Slinkyman's Cancer Success Story With Pictures

Sorry I missed this yesterday and I hope Ink's first full day back went off without a hitch!

Have fun on your trip and enjoy each special minute!

:grouphug:

Mal

Hi,

Thanks all for the well wishes. First full day back it off with out a hitch. He did not get tired out and seemed to slip back into the routine with no problems. It was also report cards that day. Big day for Ink as 6 weeks ago when progress reports came out he was doing very poorly in science. I told him the grade must come up or VMK time will come down. Amazing what a little threat like taking away VMK can do. He brought the grade up to a A-:woohoo: and once again he made honor roll! Way to go Ink I am very proud of you!!:yay: :banana: :cheer2:

Bug

Hi,

Thanks all for the well wishes. First full day back it off with out a hitch. He did not get tired out and seemed to slip back into the routine with no problems. It was also report cards that day. Big day for Ink as 6 weeks ago when progress reports came out he was doing very poorly in science. I told him the grade must come up or VMK time will come down. Amazing what a little threat like taking away VMK can do. He brought the grade up to a A-:woohoo: and once again he made honor roll! Way to go Ink I am very proud of you!!:yay: :banana: :cheer2:

Bug

Good job Slink! :banana: :cheer2: Have fun on your trip!

Wow, I had lost track of what was going on and missed the return to school day- Ink, old fellow, you are amazing! You look very lava and your Mom is a fabulous friend to you - as you know!!

Congratulations on the good things happening in your life! I know there are lots of down times too - next step, though - KEEP IT AT BAY Woot!!!

Wow, what an amazing and inspiring story. I saw ink in VMK yesterday and said hi to him. At the time I had no idea that he was so young or the ordeal that he had been through. Now I feel even more honored that he took the time to say hi back to me! :goodvibes Have fun on your Disney cruise it is an awesome way to vacation.

Thank you so much for showing us your journey, this was truly touching and made me cry, I am very glad that Slinky is doing better, and God bless your family
- Princess

This was a truly touching story, however the last post on this thread was almost 3 months ago though. Please do not bump up old threads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter