• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

our first stay at RPR

Kerlynne

DIS Veteran
We loved the looks of the Royal Pacific. All the little details, that I think only a women would understand. At the sink area, they had q-tips, needle thread, cotton balls, shower gel, shampoo/conditioner, as well as lotion.
Make sure your kids don't touch the water bottle, near the TV. It was an Evian bottle of water for $7.00! I never did ask, but on the card, in the room, they have there what they call their Home Sweet Home. I guess if you needed anything extra. But I found some interesting items on there. Chenille throws, itty Bitty lights, putting green game, air purifier, sound machine, CD player, walkman/diskman, tapes/CDs, night-light, humidifier, reading glasses, lighted makeup mirror, curling iron, hot rollers, pillow types: foam, hypoallergenic, none snore pillow and a neck roll!
And they also had a bathrobe in the closet, and a back scratcher!
Through our stay Phoenix over at the concierge desk was great, and helpful. Don't miss, by talking to him!
Now for the 2 negatives. I didn't like how there was no room to dress, unless you went in the bathroom. Which was hard, because you needed to get out, so someone else can get in. Although there is a half wall, near the sink, there was a window, with holes, so Ds could see though! Also make sure you check your bills, because we were charged for using the bar and we never even had the key for it. We called the front desk, and they blamed it on house keeping. He also said if something was gone from previous person, and just noticed it. How is that fair! Whatever, so make sure you look.(We looked at via the TV)
Have to say though, that the maids did a very good job, and each day the room looked as if we just checked in (That's one thing I noticed at the Yacht Club at Disney, they didn't seem to vacuum every day).
All the staff was very friendly and would say hi to us, through out the day. We would deiffantly stay here again. :0)

RPR is a great resort!!!! We loved it. Glad to hear you had a good trip. I have to agree the rooms are smaller than at the other two resorts, but we were very comfortable in them.

Thanks for sharing.

Hi. Was there a charge for the Home Sweet Home items or can you just request them?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter