our christmas trip ......my 1st ever report xxx

rrayvic

<font color=deeppink>Just call me santa's not so l
Well here goes .......

Who went ......

me ,mummy,vicki ......disney lover bargin hunter
ray,daddy .....also disney lover and trip payer lol
rhys .son 7 .....love adores and idolises stitch ......
cailun ,son ,4 ......loves adores and idolises disneys cars xxxx

When (sorry forgot to add) left on the 16th november to the 22nd

trip day 1

Well after frantic packing 2 kids to the doctors and dog to the vet all put on antibiotics i thought what a great start and the kids still did not know where we were going.but hey we left home in norfolk about 2.30 pm and made our way to epping ...my bro in law took our car back and we jumped on the tube to the holiday inn at camden ....had some tea there but cailun felt so oorly he fell asleep at the table ......we all headed of to bed and set the alarm for 6am ..........

day 2

we booked a taxi for 6.30 which cost us £10 for us and baggage to st pancras which was only £2 more than the tube and far less hassle.....
We got to the station and sat te boys down ans asked them if they wanted to go one way sight seeing or this way to a supprise and come home in five days needless to say what they chose.

We then told them where they were going well they were jumping up and down and rhys nearlly cried bless them we then checked in and headed to the cafe in the corner of the station and had a bite to eat it was not that bad a price but we were alo hungry ......
We then boarded the train and had a nice table seat ......i thought the whole journey was fantastic and so smooth we then arrived at disney station at 12.30 and managed to get straight on the bus to the holiday inn ....
we were able to check in straight away and headed of up to our room where i unpacked my coffee and coffee mate lol ,we had the kids suite room which was fantastic the kids had there own room within our room also there own tv too .....it was spotless and the beds were made and towels changed everyday infact we did not have a bad word to say about the hotel apart from we personally could not eat there every night and the cheapest bottle of wine we could get cost us 25 euro :scared1:

we then headed of to the parc and sorted out our passports a fantasy pass cost 129 euro each and cailun was free ......we then has a walk round to see whats changed and then we headed out of the parc and jumped on a bus no 34 i think and got off at a little town square where we got some supplies from the supermarket like juice brioch butter nibbles and snacks for breakfast lol.

we then headed back to the hotel and had a buffet meal the only thing rhys liked was the nuggets and chips but cailun liked the pasta on offer ,the food was ok but like i said we ate there twice and it was much the same pasta fish ,salad ,fruit ,desserts ....

We then headed of up to our room and the kids were asleep before there heads the the pillow and as for me and ray we made a nice coffee and sat and studied the parc maps and programs for the days ahead lol we then went to the land of nod looking forward to out first full day in the parc ...........

day 3 to follow soon .....and some pics

hope i am doing ok so far

PB170001.jpg

me playing cars on eurostar ans cailun just so excited

PB170003.jpg

rhys looking all pleased to be going to disney with his bed head

Great :thumbsup2
Your sons look a bit excited in the pictures dont they lol

Great start. I can't wait to read the rest:goodvibes

Great start. I love the way you surprised your sons. When we go in January I'm thinking we should wake up our girls & tell them in the morning to get them out of bed - it will be early:scared1: I hope your boys felt better for getting the antibiotics - lucky you got them before you went! Looking forward to hearing all about what you did in the park.

Looking forward to reading more. It must have been difficult to keep it a secret from your ds's until the day! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter