Our Anniversary trip!!!!

ibdamamma

If it's dirty, throw it away and buy another one
Hello everyone! My husband and I closed on our DVC resale 2 weeks ago. We are still awaiting our membership number so we are dangling here.

We have a trip to Tampa planned for May 20th ( NO KIDS!!! YAYAYAYAYA ) We will only be in Tampa overnight, so fly out the May 24th...We figured just go to DISNEY :cheer2:

Do you think we would be able to secure a studio anywhere with such short notice? Or should we continue to plan to stay outside or a value resort?

Thanks for your input!

WELCOME HOME~:welcome::jumping1:

I would call Member Services, explain that you want to make a reservation and perhaps they can help you.

I think that you may be able to make a reservation for a studio, even if this is "short notice"....May is still a "lower traveled" month, right before "summer season" with kids being off from school.

My advice is that it is worth a call to Member Services...Doesn't hurt to ask and I think that they can make a reservation for you, even if it means giving you a "temporary" member number or something!

HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY DVC!:cheer2: Many HAPPY VACAS!:banana::thumbsup2

Friday's going to be hard to get. It's the middle of Star Wars weekends. Mid week, there's still room at some SSR, AKV, & OKW.

I'd book the value. Or if you'd consider a split stay, book whatever nights you can when your points load and pay for a value for Friday.

Also try going through Member Account to get your DVC #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter