Orlando RV Resort (Clermont)

nikkij

Mouseketeer
Not sure if it should go here or camping...Admins I apologize if it belongs elsewhere...

Has anyone stayed there before? How difficult is it to get to the parks? Clean bathrooms? Decent sites??

We are staying there in December (cancelled our Fort reservations).

Please advise.

You might get more traffic on this post down in the Camping at Disney World forum. The main forum is Fort Wilderness-centered, but there is a sub-forum that you could post on. I'm sure someone there has tried this one.

We've only stayed at the Fort and also at Bill Frederick park at Turkey Lake, so I can't help :)

Not sure if it should go here or camping...Admins I apologize if it belongs elsewhere...

Has anyone stayed there before? How difficult is it to get to the parks? Clean bathrooms? Decent sites??

We are staying there in December (cancelled our Fort reservations).

Please advise.

Go onto Hwy 27 South & after approx. 20 miles you should turn RIGHT exit for Hwy 192

Marked Disney Exit .

Stay on Hwy 192 for about 6 miles and then Turn LEFT onto Sherberth Road leading

to Animal K. & onto Osceola Parkway & follow signs for Disney

....... OR.....

Stay on Hwy 27 South till you hit Hwy I-4 Turn Left onto I-4 heading for Orlando

Take Exit Right MARKED Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts