Ordering from Safeway

Tinker_Belle

DIS Veteran
We're planning to order a few things from Safeway. We've ordered from Garden Grocer before, but their prices have since skyrocketed, and their beer and wine selection is very minimal. When I ordered from GG, bell services was there to receive it, but I had to email a copy of my DL. Do I have to be there when my Safeway order gets there? Anything else I should know?

Publix can also deliver alcohol, but I don't know what their rules are about letting a 3rd party accept the package for you.

Last time I used Safeway (at Disney; I use it at home all the time), I had in my comments for them to call me when they arrive at the resort (I was at All Star Sports). I gave the driver my room number, so he brought it all to the room (and took down my drivers license info as I had beer & wine in the order). It was so convenient! I planned the delivery the first evening of our trip, knowing we'd be tired by then and back in the room. They say no tipping, but he got a tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter