ordered my Deluxe Passporter

Jeanny

I can feel the warmth now!
I keep checking B&N, but no Deluxe Cruise Passporter, just the regular WDW, so I ordered it on Amazon.com and it should be shipped 3/11 or so... I'll be waiting... patiently.
The price was good and I figured with the free shipping, it would be cheaper than B&N.
Did I mention that I'll be waiting.... patiently???

Jeanny :D

I order my Deluxe version also today, but I order my from Passporters. I couldn't help but be jealous about everyone else talking about. So I decided to see it for myself!

Actually, I didn't realize there was a difference??? I thought it covered both Western & Eastern.

Barb??? do you know if there are two different versions??

thanks, Jeanny :)

The passporter is suppose to cover all the ports that the Wonder and Magic go to including the WEstern and Eastern cruises.

whew, that's good... I know sometimes I just jump on things and don't read the information all the way through...

Not that info on the Eastern is a bad thing where as I'm on the Western, just would be more of a reason to go on the Eastern!!

thanks Jeanny :D

Rest assured, the PassPorter covers all ports, Eastern, Western, 3-day and 4-day.

I love my deluxe PassPorter, I put our birth certificates and confirmations in the pockets so that I won't forget them.

They definitely cover ALL the ports! Those are my favorite parts of the book because the ports are what I know the least about. They have great info. on both the Eastern and Western ports of call, as well as Nassau and Freeport.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter