Orbitz Promo Codes

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
I see Orbitz released a new hotel promo code that covers summer but it doesn't apply to any of the USO resorts. I have used Orbitz promo codes many times in the past with USO resorts. Anyone have any luck using the one for this year?

I tried orbitz codes for the past few months - none worked on USO resorts. I think the hotels discontinued them.

Could be there are more demands for UO hotel rooms and discount booking sites are not needed as much now

Could be if room bookings start to lag for certain months, UO could use those 3 rd party booking sites to increase bookings

I emailed Cheaptickets and they replied that they don't know when, if ever, they will start allowing codes for Universal hotels again, they stopped accepting them in April 2016. I would also love to know if there's any way to save on Universal hotels besides APH.

I emailed Cheaptickets and they replied that they don't know when, if ever, they will start allowing codes for Universal hotels again, they stopped accepting them in April 2016. I would also love to know if there's any way to save on Universal hotels besides APH.

Some booking dates for 3 night or 4 night stays for SMSM at UO hotels have better AP rates

Some seasons are better than others for lower than Aph rates

SMSM discounts change deeper at the 3-5-7 night stays

Stay more save more is a general public code anyone can use

Look at last year and this year date/rate sticky in the hotel forum to see what discounts are being used

October is one example where a 7 night stay gives a 35% discount per night
Even though I have the preferred AP, I book with the smsm for that month each year

If you have a 3 night or more planned stay onsite, use the smsm code to check your rate date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest