Orange passholder magnet

wings91

DIS Veteran
Are these still being sent out? Are they in the Mickey Monitor or a separate mailing? I recieved my magicband a few weeks ago, but no magnet yet.

They'll usually come in a Mickey monitor welcome type letter. Usually get 2 in there. However AP newsletters are hit or miss. Some people always get the Mickey monitors, some people never get them. Same can happen with the magnet.

Everytime I renew, if we get the magnets and the welcome letter/booklet, it's always been about 2 weeks or so after renewing

Magnets are very hit or miss. Some people never get one, some get one every year, sometimes one person in a family of pass holders gets one and the rest don't.

We got magnets the very first time had APs. Havent gotten them in the 4 years since (and now we have 4 APs instead of 2 bc the of the kids).

I never received a magnet or the welcome letter. The only magnets I've been able to get are the ones at the festivals.

Are these still being sent out? Are they in the Mickey Monitor or a separate mailing? I recieved my magicband a few weeks ago, but no magnet yet.

Just received mine last week (from getting a new AP in the first week in December), they were in a separate mailing, not tied to receiving magicband as I've not ordered my MB yet. Any word on the Passholder sliders for the MB last I heard they were out til March?

Last edited:
Any word on the Passholder sliders for the MB last I heard they were out til March?
My friend just got her magic band for her upcoming trip, and there was a note in the box that AP sliders were out of stock until March. I called AP line to verify and they confirmed this.

Just received mine last week (from getting a new AP in the first week in December), they were in a separate mailing, not tied to receiving magicband as I've not ordered my MB yet. Any word on the Passholder sliders for the MB last I heard they were out til March?

Wow am I really out of the loop. What the heck is a Skyliner station and gondola station.

I just got my new AP in the first week of December too, my first ever, and haven't received anything like that. Do people have any luck if they call the AP line getting themselves on the mailing list?

Thanks!

I just got my new AP in the first week of December too, my first ever, and haven't received anything like that. Do people have any luck if they call the AP line getting themselves on the mailing list?

Thanks!

I've never done that, but can't see what it would hurt.

I renewed my AP in October (with a renewal date of 8 December). Used renewed AP mid-December. DH and adult DS both got new AP's (first time) mid-December. I received mailing, thanks for continuing AP with magnets. DH received welcome to AP with magnets. DS got nothing.

I take it these mailings are exclusive to US Passholders. We have never received a letter or a magnet here in international land.

I take it these mailings are exclusive to US Passholders. We have never received a letter or a magnet here in international land.

Me neither. No emails or letters. They take our money happily enough but we seemingly don't get all of the same benefits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter