• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

opinions please

mark smith

Mouseketeer
Heres my tentative lineup for upcoming trips, please comment if you had recent visit 1. repeats for us: Citricos, Rainforest cafe(AK),kona, CRT(bkfst) 2. new for us:My disney girl tea party at Gf, Liberty tree tavern character dinner, Bistro De Paris 3. Would also appreciate any other advise on what not to miss, especially at DD. Thanks

We went to LTT for dinner in 2000 (sorry, not that recent, but still). The food was great, the service was great, and the characters were very warm and funny and affectionate. Minnie spent the most time with us, and Tigger gave me the biggest hug. DD fell asleep, and Minnie pantomimed so sweetly about her. She woke up near the end of the meal, and the characters noticed and all came back to see her before we left, which was very nice indeed.

My only "negative" comment (and it's not, very), is that I wasn't crazy about Minnie Mouse being in period dress. She didn't look right. Other than that, everything was extremely nice. I did feel that the meal was a bit rushed, but when we worked at slowing things down and stretching it out (so that DD would wake up and have a bite to eat, and we'd pop out just at the right time for the parade) the server seemed to respond accordingly and take it down a notch.

It seems to me that the bathrooms were about a million miles away and perhaps even upstairs?

HTH,

Kris

P.S. I haven't tried a single other one of the restaurants you mentioned!! So I'm no help whatsoever there.

If you need a quick bite, head to Earl of Sandwich! I've had the best sandwiches there...we went three times before we left and picked up lunch for the plane there before we flew out! It might seem like a long line and a little crazy, but delicious!

Oh..we also tried out the Fulton Crab House. IT was okay, but they have the most tender calamari I've EVER tasted. Something about marinating it overnight in buttermilk....:)

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter