Opinions on transportation from CDG to DLP

Happyheartintx

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! So I’ve been reading every thread I could find on how to get to DLP from the airport. We arrive 7/10/2023. I tried to book TGV tickets for that day and they are $42.60 person. Yikes! Our next choice was the Magical Express which I just recently read is a disorganized mess and we could be waiting a few hours. Then we thought about an Uber, but apparently they are unreliable. Is there another option I should research? Which is the least stressful and most reliable way to get to DLP? I know I’m asking for a lot. 😬

Paris bloggers I follow say to use the Taxis over Uber, they are regulated for the consumer. There are also trains readily available.

There are several shuttler services that are around 70-80 Euro's per car for 1-3 passengers. They meet you at the exit from customs with a sign and whisk you away to your hotel. I find it's worth that price to not deal with any other hassles. Payment is most often in Euro's in cash (so plan ahead, some companies will make a stop at an ATM if needed). There are lots of threads in the forum with suggestions of private transfer companies to use.
I've always had a good experience with Paris Private Transfer Cabs. They are very responsive via email, so you can reach out to see if they have availability. This close to your travel date in the summer you may find some transfer companies are already fully booked.

A couple of weeks in advance, the TGV should drop to €19 per person - we generally buy it once we land. We haven't done Magical Express for a few years because at €23 per person, it's slightly more expensive than the TGV for a longer journey. I'm sure the last time we used it was 2018 or 2019 so it could have changed, but it was fairly organised and comfortable. I'd consider it if there was a train strike or if the times suited.

There's a few private cars that I've seen recommended on here - as a party of two, it's always cheaper for us to take the TGV/shuttle but worth looking into if there's 3 or more in your party.

I have just used Paris Disney Transfer, a few people on these boards recommended them. They are great. Our plane was delayed coming in and they were still there and texted us to monitor progress after we landed. They took us swiftly to Disneyland Paris and the sequoia hotel. Then upon leaving Disneyland Paris I booked them to take us to the apartment I rented in Paris, and they were ten minutes early to pick us up which was great as we were already waiting. Then I used them today to take us from the apartment in Paris to the airport.

The van fit four us us and could probably hold2/3 more people, lots of room for luggage. I was given the opportunity to prepay(I asked them in a separate message) but I used credit card each time at drop off. I could have paid in Euros too. I would definitely use this company again. Especially if I was going into the city to stay, a few companies that were recommended on here that I contacted were not willing to drive us to the apartment in Paris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter