Opinions on jetBlue

sullymom

Mouseketeer
We've never flown out of Buffalo before but jetBlue has flights that work with our dates. Anyone have opinions or reviews about their experience with jetBlue? Any fees other than baggage I should add?

Thank you

We flew JetBlue out of Buffalo in November with absolutely no issues. We're flying with them again in July. No charges other than baggage that I can remember. So much easier to fly out of Buffalo than TO, in my opinion.

We love Jet Blue and use them a lot. They have food options on the flight you can pay for. That other than the luggage fee is about it.

We've never flown out of Buffalo before but jetBlue has flights that work with our dates. Anyone have opinions or reviews about their experience with jetBlue? Any fees other than baggage I should add?

Thank you
Jet Blue is a good choice.

I am one of the few who avoid JetBlue if I can.

We flew them once and the flight itself was fine but they broke the wheel off my brand new, first time used suitcase. I understand this can happen with any airline carrier but I was treated terribly by customer service so I try not to fly them if I can help it. Just my personal experience.

Love jet blue ! just read above me I have no experiance with the bag claim since i always only travel with a carry on

Thank you all for responding. Just waiting for our bosses to approve our dates and then we can book a trip for later this year.

Let me add another one for jet blue. For baggage fees depending on how many your taking you can upgrade for little dollars to I think its called blue+ its just the next tier up. It covers checked bags. You all dont have to have the same ticket ie. 4 people and only 2 checked bags, just have 2 buy the +.

Let me just throw in that Jet Blue does not over sell their planes where as most other lines do. No chance of being turned back at the gate because they over sold and don't have enough room. Plus you don't have to pay an extra fee to pre book your seat and you can see what's available very easily.
We fly JetBlue when ever we can, they make it so easy. Now I will say we have never flown out of Buffalo as we are much closer to Syracuse so that's our go to airport.
Never had an issue and always found all their customer services agents to be polite. JMO.

We've flown with JetBlue several times. We actually flew with them this past Christmas/New Years. The cost wasn't actually much cheaper, but we prefer the Buffalo Airport and JetBlue over AC/WJ from Pearson any day.

Unfortunately, with JetBlue, it's been our experience that they don't have a lot of non-stop schedule...usually just one per flight.

Another vote for JetBlue. In addition to free seat selection, there is a decent amount of legroom and they offer free drinks and snacks, i.e. chips/cookies. They also have free wifi onboard.

Unfortunately their prices don’t seem to be as cheap as in previous years, and in some cases even more expensive than flying out of Canada, which is the only reason why we don’t fly with them anymore.

Another vote for JetBlue. We did the Buffalo to Orlando direct route last October and it was great, very comfortable flight. Love their legroom. I know Southwest also has direct flights to Orlando from Buffalo but I don't fly them unless I have to.

First pick when our dollar is higher. Used to fly out of Syracuse NY with JetBlue & always had good experience. Superior service & much better maintained aircraft than Air Canada/Rouge.

Jet Blue is great, unfortunately, not as many flights down to Orlando as Southwest. As such, we have to fly via Southwest in a few weeks. Cost for our family of 4 direct is $687USD. So much cheaper than flying out of Pearson. Also the Buffalo airport is a breeze to fly out of. We have flown out of there 4 times as a family, and each time the shuttle driver has followed me to my parking spot, helped me unload the bags from my vehicle, and taken us to the terminal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!