Opinion-HRH or Concierge at RPR

bratray

<font color=red>Disney Planning Addict<br><font co
hello

i tend to change my mind a lot :crazy: - but i really just want to have the best vacation possible for my family

i have been thinking about upgrading to concierge at RPR but am not sure if it really will be worth the $$$$- there will be 5 of us: 2 adults, 16yr, 17yr & 5 yr old

i got a APH rate of $153 for standard RPR room and a rate of $223 for RPR concierge (7th floor) and $173 for standard at HRH

any suggestions

thanks

lisa:wave2:

I was in the same situation a few weeks ago. HRH deluxe for $229 or RPR Club for $209. I ended up going with Club level at the RPR. We love the HRH but founf their club level to be somewhat lacking and although we had housekeeping issues at the RPR we loved the Club level and its staff.

This is how we decide if its worth it. How many nights? 2 or more and I would consider it. If you have had multiple trips and will not be racing to the parks and spending every moment there. Go club level and enjoy!

I think with your size family I would go for the deluxe room at the HRH with 2 queens and a pullout couch. You will really appreciate the extra space.

My 17 and 14 yr old boys really made good use of the offerings at the RPR club lounge last July. It was so convenient in the mornings for some of us to walk down the hall and eat breakfast while someone else was in the shower,etc. During the daily afternoon thunderstorm we'd come back to the hotel and take advantage of the food the lounge put out and usually ended up skipping a big dinner anywhere. They also told us to make sure to take some of the bottled water into the parks with us each day. We did eat some full meals in the parks but the concierge lounge really came in handy. They also save some cookies and stuff for our boys in the evening when we got back too late to enjoy their dessert offerings! We're going again this July and definitely getting RPR club level again. I also appreciated being able to get coffee no matter what time of day we got back from the parks.

We stayed at RPR club level last December; the desserts are to die for! The staff in the lounge were also very friendly and accomodating; they knew that our son loves cheese so they would set some aside for him to snack on during the day.

I would definately vote for the RPR club level! We thought the staff was wonderful, the evening snacks/drinks were so handy and filling and delicous (all kinds of cheeses/crackers, yummy veggies and dip, one hot entree, chips/guacamole/salsa) and the beer and wine was nice too! The desserts were delicious and beautiful! They had these treats with little chocolate musical notes on them that were gorgeous and delicious too! My kids are snackers, so it helped a lot having everything so handy. Cookies and milk, sodas, water which we took to the parks, it all helped. Not to mention we went in October when school was going on, so they did their homework in the mostly empty lounge. It was great. We loved it and want to return!! We also loved Emeril's Tchoup Choup restaurant, and they have a great kids club called Mariners right down the hall from the restaurant! GO AND HAVE A GREAT TIME!! I'm envious! :sunny: Kelly

hi

thanks to some great information from these boards and especially from Eclpz314, i have booked the club level at RPR
i have shown my husband club pics and read excerpts for him- now he is as excited as me!!
(well, not quite as excited as me :rolleyes: )

lisa:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter