Online check in with VA...

Tash87

DIS Veteran
Just tried to check in online and hubby was successful but when I put my info in it said I'm unable to check in online and blabbed on about ESTA :eek:

I have an approved, in date ESTA :scratchin

Please tell me this has happened to someone else too. This is not helping my anxiety!

This is literally mine and my boyfriends life. Every year its one of us. It just means they are putting you through extra security, so you have to check in at the desk so they see your face then, when you get to the gate, you will have to be felt up and have your bags checked again! I was even swabbed for drugs when it happened to me last month.

Little tip, give your bags to your bf before you get to the gate to speed the process up - last year I had a bad shoulder so my bf had all 4 of our bags and they have to check everything that person is carrying, so we were there for ages!

One day we live in hope we can actually check in together!

Phew, I can cope with that.

Thank you for the tip i.e hand luggage :)

Just waiting to pick the kids up from school and then we are on our way to the hotel at Gatwick :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter