Ongoing MDE app issues?

cjb1879

Earning My Ears
Forgive me if this has already been answered somewhere, but has someone identified a fix or work-around for the problems with modifying dining reservations in the MDE app? I’ve been getting the “Please try again, we’re having trouble loading this screen” error on my iPad and iPhone MDE apps for months. I’ve searched the boards, but haven’t been able to find an answer to this. Thanks for any help you can offer!

No. The MDE app and website continue to have problems. Somedays, they seem to work perfectly. Other days, it seems next to nothing works. Very frustrating on the down days when you need them.
Have not seem a fix other than restart the phone, reconnect to WiFi, restart the app. Repeat.

Any fixes? Mine does that when trying to look for fast passes too. I have updated and reinstalled app

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter