One more AP question, sorry :)

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
I read in my other post that someone said the voucher I will receive in the mail has an expiration. I ordered mine yesterday and it said I would get it around March 3rd. I am not going until June. I assume you have awhile but I won't have a problem waiting till June will I?

I know this is probably a dumb question but after they said that I started freaking thinking what if the voucher expires before I even leave LOL.

Thanks in advance for any info!! :)

If it's anything like the ones we got for Christmas, it will be good until at least January. You have to activate it by that date. Once it is activated, it is good for a year from the day you first actually use it.

AP vouchers "expire" 90 days/3 months after purchase. However, even if not redeemed by that date you can still use it but will be asked to pay any price increase that might have occured between purchase and redemption.

Unless the policy has changed, the ones we got for Christmas that were bought at the Disney Store, said on the ticket, voucher, whatever you call it, that it expired January of 2007. When I asked about that, I was told you had to activate it by that date, but the AP itself expired one year from the first day you use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter