One day missing (waitlisted) in the middle of our trip

nicki.momof3

Addicted to Disney Vacations
We are going to BWV standard view for 7 nights for Christmas - YEAH. I had all 7 nights in the booking part of the online systems and I got kicked out some how - UHG!!

When I went back in was only able to get:
Dec. 22
Dec. 24-29

Now I am missing Dec. 23. I did book a BWV garden view for the night just in case but I hate switching rooms twice. I have waitlisted Dec. 23 BWV standard view - fingers crossed. I will lose a few points if it comes through but worth it to be in one room.

If anyone has a standard view on Dec. 23 and wants to switch to a pool / garden view for a free upgrade let me know - haha

I have had good luck with stalking and waitlists before so here we go - stalking DVC site.
Wish me luck.

We are going to BWV standard view for 7 nights for Christmas - YEAH. I had all 7 nights in the booking part of the online systems and I got kicked out some how - UHG!!

When I went back in was only able to get:
Dec. 22
Dec. 24-29

Now I am missing Dec. 23. I did book a BWV garden view for the night just in case but I hate switching rooms twice. I have waitlisted Dec. 23 BWV standard view - fingers crossed. I will lose a few points if it comes through but worth it to be in one room.

If anyone has a standard view on Dec. 23 and wants to switch to a pool / garden view for a free upgrade let me know - haha

I have had good luck with stalking and waitlists before so here we go - stalking DVC site.
Wish me luck.
Hmmm...if points weren't a problem, I would have booked 12/22-12/24 GV and 12/24-12/29 std view to guarantee that I only had to move once. Then I would have either booked 12/22-12/23 std. view and waitlisted 12/23-12/24 or I would have waitlisted 12/22-12/24 if I didn't have enough points to hold the 12/22-12/23 reservation.

Hmmm...if points weren't a problem, I would have booked 12/22-12/24 GV and 12/24-12/29 std view to guarantee that I only had to move once. Then I would have either booked 12/22-12/23 std. view and waitlisted 12/23-12/24 or I would have waitlisted 12/22-12/24 if I didn't have enough points to hold the 12/22-12/23 reservation.

I would have loved that - even booking a garden view the first two nights and a standard the rest would have been better. Unfortunately we only have enough points to do one night outside of a standard view. Christmas week is a crazy amount of points.

At least moving within the same resort is easier than switching reports. We won't have to wait for our stuff to arrive. When our room is ready we can just call for it from bell services.

Fingers crossed it works out.

You got lucky. I think I made a mistake cause we were missing one day in the first week of December at BRV (at 11 months) so I waitlisted the whole week thinking why would I want a split week? Now we are still waiting. Very frustrated!

That’s encouraging. I forgot to book my early May 2019 trip last week and by the time I remembered, one night is gone. So I also have one day missing. This is also Bwv standard. So I’m on a waitlist for Sunday May 5th, 2019. This was a 11 month booking. Totally my fault, so kicking myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter