Once Upon a Deadpool......

Disney1fan2002

<font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

If you don't know what it is, it is Deadpool 2 re released as a PG13. Gone are the F-bombs and the explicit violence. What is left is mild violence, no F-words and a whole ton of comedy. They set it up like the Princess Bride, Fred Savage and all. Deadpool has him restrained to a bed in a replica of the bedroom in The Princess Bride. There he reads him the PG13 version of Deadpool 2.

The cut-ins to the bedroom are hysterical. The best part for me though? Watching it in a theater with kids who never saw Deadpool because of the R rating, laughing at Deadpool.

If you have a PG13 worthy child who has always wanted to see Deadpool, this is the movie to take them to.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

If you don't know what it is, it is Deadpool 2 re released as a PG13. Gone are the F-bombs and the explicit violence. What is left is mild violence, no F-words and a whole ton of comedy. They set it up like the Princess Bride, Fred Savage and all. Deadpool has him restrained to a bed in a replica of the bedroom in The Princess Bride. There he reads him the PG13 version of Deadpool 2.

The cut-ins to the bedroom are hysterical. The best part for me though? Watching it in a theater with kids who never saw Deadpool because of the R rating, laughing at Deadpool.

If you have a PG13 worthy child who has always wanted to see Deadpool, this is the movie to take them to.
Thanks for this! I have two tween/young teen Marvel fans and I was considering this for them. Princess Bride is my daughter's favorite, so that's an additional selling point. I think we'll take advantage of the rainy afternoon and go today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter