Old Key West or Saratoga Springs

Which of these two resorts would you stay in for the DDC in Jan

• Saratoga Springs

• Old Key West

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisneyDadC

Dis Dad Member #187 Keep calm and Dole Whip
Guys please help Scott out and vote. If you were going to the DDC in Jan where would you stay out of these two resorts?

Not a fan of of Saratoga. Too spread out although I hear the sit down restaurant is pretty good.

Yeah - help me out.....wait a second.....Carl and Chris are staying there too....help them out as well since they dumped the decision on me! :rotfl2:

I voted OKW because I've stayed there and know it was nice. No idea about SS. Actually my take would be whichever will use up fewer points.

I've stayed at and like both. SSR was quite new when we stayed there. OKW had much larger rooms. I would stay at both again.

How long are you going to be there? Perhaps a split-stay so you can experience both?

Been to both. We own at SSR so I picked there. I like OKW, but mostly because it is fewer points than SSR. SSR has the two feature pools and a short walk or boat ride to DTD. I like the golf grounds as well.

I haven't stayed at either yet. I will be at SSR next month. I would choose OKW for the value.

Voted for OKW, Dave says such nice things about it and Barry is staying there.

And we all know that TEAM ... :lmao:

I vote for OKW but then again I might be a little bias as we bought there in 1997. We also will be staying there Dec and Jan.

When we stayed at SSR just didn't feel right to us. Wife commented it felt like a motel with outside corridors and the walk from the car to the buildings. OKW felt more like staying in a small apartment building to us.

If I could have gone, and had these choices, OKW. I like the theming way better.

Wow guess there are a lot of OKW fans out there. Scott power to the people I booked OKW for ya. Well and Chris and I

OKW has the BIGGEST rooms in the entire resort. It was also recently renovated. We own in OKW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter