Old Handheld Disney Games

DrPiplupWho

Earning My Ears
Not sure if there is a thread for this yet, sorry if there is and I just haven't seen it. But I would swear on my life that there was an old Disney handheld game that was shaped like mickey mouse's head, black on the top, red on the bottom, with the graphics like a game boy color. (The black and lightish background)

Some of the games on this included one where Mickey Mouse was running around (kinda like Mario) and he had to defeat Peat and make it to the castle. Another game was a Haunted Mansion game where you had to make it out of the mansion without being killed by ghosts. One game was a tower of terror game where you had to make it off the elevators before the ropes broke, and a few test track games. One where you had to break in time to stop at a wall, one where you had to avoid stuff in the road, and i think one where you had to navigate sharp curves.

An awesome thing about this game was if you played it in the parks, certain games would activate if you stood near those rides, but if you played it at home, there was a way you could activate those games without having to be in the parks at all.

Please someone tell me if I am imagining this game, and if I am not, please tell me that I have a chance of finding it inside the parks, cause I miss playing it. (yes, I know I am too old for games like this, and every other 25 year old is out doing something better with their time, but I am going to Disney soon and I would like to have this game with me when I go, or at least get it when I get there.)

Thanks in advance, and again, I am sorry if I did wrong by starting a new thread when there may already be one for stuff like this. (I looked and couldn't find one. sorry.)

Hi there! I had never heard of this before, but I looked it up and I think I found it. It looks like it (or something very much like it) was called "Disney's Magical Moments Game," and was released in 2001. It looks like it's a digitized version of a trivia game they made in 1991, so you might find that when you search for it online. It was sold in Disney World, but is not any longer and hasn't been in production for a while. However, I did find one on eBay HERE!

Also, there's nothing wrong with being 25 and wanting to play a Disney Game - I'm 25 and love playing Disney Games, collecting some of the toys, going to see the movies. Walt Disney believed strongly in family entertainment so people of all ages could enjoy his company's creations, so I hope you don't really feel like every other 25 year old is out doing something better. You are not alone!

Hi there! I had never heard of this before, but I looked it up and I think I found it. It looks like it (or something very much like it) was called "Disney's Magical Moments Game," and was released in 2001. It looks like it's a digitized version of a trivia game they made in 1991, so you might find that when you search for it online. It was sold in Disney World, but is not any longer and hasn't been in production for a while. However, I did find one on eBay HERE!

Also, there's nothing wrong with being 25 and wanting to play a Disney Game - I'm 25 and love playing Disney Games, collecting some of the toys, going to see the movies. Walt Disney believed strongly in family entertainment so people of all ages could enjoy his company's creations, so I hope you don't really feel like every other 25 year old is out doing something better. You are not alone!

Thank you so much for your help, and for letting my know I am not alone. I am going to Disney in 13 days, and I have never been more excited for anything in my life. You are amazing!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter