• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW river views?

ajlsjl

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I'm strongly considering adding 2 nights on at OKW prior to my BWV stay in August. I'd like to request a room with a river view. Which buildings at OKW offer a river view?

Thanks!

This map may help you.

But you really don't need to specify a particular building in your request. Just say something like "river view" instead.

This may not be an issue for you like it is for me but one word of warning (actually two) boat horns. Not a major problem but it woke me up one morning that we decided to sleep in.

I own at BWV, and almost always book Boardwalk View, so I'm used to the boat horns. I actually like the sound, somehow very relaxing for me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter