OKW Accessible 2 Bedrooms not showing for September 2025?

PurpleKomodo

Mouseketeer
I went to check availability ahead of our booking window opening tomorrow and accessible 2-bedrooms are not showing at all. Not even as a waitlist option. Accessible is really important to us at OKW since there are no elevators. I know there are 2-bedroom lock-offs that are accessible because we have stayed in them before. Is there a referb or something that could be impacting? Or the website being glitchy and I need to just plan to call MS tomorrow?

Try chat. I have a stay at Poly this month and wasn't able to get H/A, but chatted yesterday and able to convert all three nights to H/A though nothing showed online. Good luck!

Accessible is really important to us at OKW since there are no elevators.
If it is just stairs you are concerned about specify that you need first floor for medical reasons.

I went to check availability ahead of our booking window opening tomorrow and accessible 2-bedrooms are not showing at all. Not even as a waitlist option. Accessible is really important to us at OKW since there are no elevators. I know there are 2-bedroom lock-offs that are accessible because we have stayed in them before. Is there a referb or something that could be impacting? Or the website being glitchy and I need to just plan to call MS tomorrow?
Looks like a website glitch, I can reproduce it.

Try searching for just Old Key West (not all 18 resorts) and the accessible 2BRLOs should appear in search results.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest