Ohana

iTtYbItTy LiL LeXi

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, My family and my friend's family are all eating at Ohana's on the 18th. I have never eaten there before, I was wondering for those who have how is it? Especially for a very picky ITALIAN uncle who is with us lol

<3 alwayz

Lexi

We have eaten at Ohana's on each of our trips to WDW.I guess it has turned into a family tradition. The food is good and plentiful . I like the atmosphere and I love the shrimp!

We at there a couple of weeks ago and loved it. You are served a nice variety of appetizers and then the skewers of meat.

We drive over to WDW from Tampa 1 hour 30 min just to eat dinner at Ohanas. Last time we went there we took a very large group, around 12 people, and everyone is ready to make the drive again just for dinner. No one was unhappy with what they had. And we did have a few picky eaters. One friend that frequently joins us for dinner there is more picky than anyone we know. Strickly a burger man at most resturants, sine he does not like almost anything on a menu. We took him to Ohanas for his birthday this year as our present to him (he likes it that much). The were very accommodating for allergies as well. You just had to ask what had what in it, and they were more than happy to cook the steak to the prefered doneness, you just had to give them a few min.s. Of course it turns out I am allergic to the pineapple they serve as dessert, so I have to order a special dessert off the menu (oh what a shame hehe).

O'hanas is one of my family's favorites too. We always eat dinner there at least once every trip down. The food is fantastic and just keeps coming. And the wait staff is extremely friendly.

My son loves it because they have coconut broom races around the restaurant and they give the kids candy at the end.

If they like Shrimp, Chicken, Pork or Steak... then they will be fine eating here. They bring skewers of the food around and you tell them how much you want. Its a eat until your too full to move meal. ;)

Cindy in NY.

We eat at Ohana once every trip. It is a tradition for us too. The food is always wonderful. I have picky kids and they will eat what's served. We have always had very very good service also.

we love Ohana's. My ds is crazy about the pineapple and the caramel. I love the shrimp and the turkey while dh's favorite is the steak.

Ohana is a great family restaurant and a wonderful value. This concept has been very popular around the country so I wasn't suprised when places like Whispering Canyon and Ohana popped up at WDW. From a service stand point it's a dream. Check it out.:bounce:

Last Easter, we had dinner there. This was our 7th trip to WDW but only our first trip to Ohana's. All we kept saying was, "Why didn't we ever do this before!" My husband is a big eater and left there full! We are certainly going back again. We loved it and the kids loved it too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter