Ohana breakfast, or something else?

2dogmom

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the Polynesian and I was thinking about making a PS for our last breakfast at 'Ohana. My question is, after looking at the menu, my DD won't eat anything on the menu. Would they have something simple like a bowl of cereal for her? Maybe I should just make a PS somewhere else for our last breakfast. We will be leaving the resort just after 10:00 so we don't want to travel too far, especially when depending on WDW transportation. I just thought a farewell breakfast with characters would be the most fun. Any thoughts?

Ohanas Char Breakfast is the only one we did not care for, if you have already done a CM them try Kona for Breakfast. If you want a Char Breakfast try Park Faire at GF or Chrf Mickey's at Cont. they are both on the monorail loop. Or Cape May at the beach Club. Those are all Buffets so there will be more choices for DD.(except Kona)

Kae

In May, we stayed at the Poly and ate at O'hana's for our last breakfast "on the way out." It really was one of our favorite meals of the trip. Standard breakfast fare but hot and good. I'm sure that they could bring cereal or oatmeal, but if you have any questions, call the restaurant directly and ask. My child is allergic to peanuts and we've always founds all Disney restaurants to be very accommodating.

DDs loved the characters (Mickey, Goofy, Chip and Dale - all in "Island" attire) and really enjoyed the hula hoop contests and the coconut races. We got some fantastic pics with the characters and Mickey and Dale came around twice.

We've also eaten at Chef Mickey's. While I do enjoy the atmosphere of Chef Mickey's (although no more than O'hana's), IMHO the food is MUCH better at O'hanas. Unless you have a child really into Pooh or Alice, we also prefer breakfast at O'hana's to 1900 Park Fare.

Whatever you decide, have a great trip!:wave:

Thanks for the replies. We decided to go with Chef Mickey's for our last meal at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter