• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OH NO! The closed CRT during our trip - HELP!

fredms

Love my nieces and nephews!
Hi - Just found out CRT will be undergoing rehab during my stay at Disney with my four nieces and nephews (6, 4, 4, 1). I had planned MK for Friday 1/21 and wanted to kick it off with CRT. So now what should I do? I was planning Chef Mickey's for Saturday - should I do that Friday and then head to MK? Should I do PSB first, although I hate moving from Epcot to MK? We are staying at the Boardwalk - any advice would be super duper appreciated!

Thanks

Where did you find out about the rehab? Do you know the dates?

You could do the Cinderella dinner at the Floridan on Fri instead of CRT. Just a boat ride away from the MK!

The rehab was just in the Allears Newsletter. I think CRT is being rehabbed from Jan 17 to Jan 27.

Have you ever done the Polynesian character breakfast? We really enjoy it. It has never been crowded for us (the last time we were there, there were only 5 families in the place). They have great mickey waffles! It is family style, so you don't have to get up at all to get your food and it is all you can eat. Then after you eat, you can hop on the monorail and head over to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter