Oh my!

brewcrew

DIS Veteran
Okay, I am so excited about doing an ABD next year. I was set on going to the Grand Canyon but I peeked at the Alaska trip that SAYHELLO is going on this year. WOW! That looks fabulous! My husband even likes the sound of that one better. Then I looked at Costa Rica. I want to go there too. I guess I will just pace myself and either go every other year. Thanks for all of your trip reports. They make everything sound fabulous!

Okay, I am so excited about doing an ABD next year. I was set on going to the Grand Canyon but I peeked at the Alaska trip that SAYHELLO is going on this year. WOW! That looks fabulous! My husband even likes the sound of that one better. Then I looked at Costa Rica. I want to go there too. I guess I will just pace myself and either go every other year. Thanks for all of your trip reports. They make everything sound fabulous!
The biggest problem I have is that every time I read someone's wonderful Trip Report, I want to take *that* tour! I'll let you know how Alaska is once I get back (although early reports are VERY encouraging!). But you can't go wrong with SWS, either! Fabulous trip. I can only hope Alaska is close to the experience Southwest Spendors was!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter