Offsite to Park

Maroonag1

DisDad #730
I checked Google maps for some drive times from our offsite hotel to the parks it is telling me 10-15 min from our hotel to the parking lots. We are at the Worldmark on the south end of I-drive, how long should i plan on it actually taking to get from the hotel to the gate? How fast do the attendants get everyone parked and how often do the shuttles run? I know Magic Kingdom has an extra step at the TTC, how big of a delay is this?

I checked Google maps for some drive times from our offsite hotel to the parks it is telling me 10-15 min from our hotel to the parking lots. We are at the Worldmark on the south end of I-drive, how long should i plan on it actually taking to get from the hotel to the gate? How fast do the attendants get everyone parked and how often do the shuttles run? I know Magic Kingdom has an extra step at the TTC, how big of a delay is this?

At RD, I would allow about 30-40 minutes from lot to TTC and TTC to gate. You want to be there as early as possible. IT's hard to say exactly without knowing the time you plan to arrive and how crowded it will be. We usually plan to be at the gate about 20-30 minutes before RD to make sure we are in a decent position to get to where we want to go.

Thanks that is what I needed. We plan on being at RD on most mornings. So i will just plan on leaving about an hour before then and should be in good shape.

How is traffic on the south end of I-drive and 536 in the mornings? I have seen some people complaing about i-drive but that seems to be closer into downtown orlando?

Thanks that is what I needed. We plan on being at RD on most mornings. So i will just plan on leaving about an hour before then and should be in good shape.

How is traffic on the south end of I-drive and 536 in the mornings? I have seen some people complaing about i-drive but that seems to be closer into downtown orlando?

We usually stay on site so I'm not sure about the traffic. I would have to think it wouldn't be too bad that early. You could go to mapquest or something and map out the alternate routes. There must be 100 ways to get there and at least 3 should have no traffic.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter