Offsite Pre-trip Oct 2015 - and my fab 4 kiddos

4littleones

DIS Veteran
This will be my very first pre-trip report. Never did one before but I literally can't think about anything else other than planning this trip so here goes nothing....

Our trip:
Family of 6 going Oct 21 - Oct 29 (Longest trip ever and first time flying :banana:)
Split stay - First half is TBD and second half is our first time at WBC
6 - day WDW world tickets thru the Y.E.S. program (first time doing this also)
Annual passes to BG, SW and Aquatica

Introductions.....

My amazing family...isn't the littlest pose hysterical? :rotfl:

Me: My Name is Carry. I am 39 and mostly a SAHM but I also help out my hubby out with his business. We live in Pittsburgh, PA. As a child my family took annual trips to Florida with occasional trips to WDW but my parents and brother were (hope you are all ready for this.....not Disney lovers by any means :sad2:). I actually would say that I really didn't start loving Disney until our first trip with my own kids. Now I look forward to planning our annual trips almost as much as I love being on them. I obsessed for months just to get where we are at now (dates, flights, 6 day WDW tickets) I think I already have packed and re-packed my suitcase in my head a half a dozen times LOL!!

My Hubby: His name is John and he works his butt off long hours so that we can do annual trips to Florida :love1:. He didn't "get" Disney either. Took him a couple years but he seems to be switching sides :cool1:
He was actually the one pushing for us to do more than one day at WDW parks this year!!

And here is my crew....

And oddly enough this next one is birth order and fits their personalities....

Kaycee - My littlest she is 5.
Riley - The wild middle child she is 6.
Reagan - My oldest girl and 8
Nathan - The only boy and Reagan's twin also 8

Nate (8) - Loves anything to do with water. Not a big coaster fan but likes the smaller ones like Barnstormer or 7DMT, also very afraid of dark rides. Splash Mountain terrified him when he was 5 and he still hasn't fully recovered yet. He says he is afraid of flying in an airplane and this year we decided to fly for the first time. Poor little guy!

Reagan (8) - She loves everything terrifying! The faster, the higher...the better! She and her dad will go on any coaster she is tall enough for.

Riely (6) - Nervous about some rides but not as nervous as her big brother. She is the goofball and will make silly poses and ask silly questions to the characters. She isn't afraid to ham it up!

Kaycee (5) - The littlest. Also a ham like Riley but terrified of anything high or fast. She is the littlest and seems to get her way a lot (mostly cuz I just want the whining and crying to stop :lmao:)

Hope you will all join me for this adventure in Pre-trip planning:jumping1:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter