***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

What kind of ride is the alien swirling saucers? Is it sort of like the tea cups that will twirl around? I have looked at the pictures and read about it but still not sure.

What kind of ride is the alien swirling saucers? Is it sort of like the tea cups that will twirl around? I have looked at the pictures and read about it but still not sure.
It’s a copy of Maters Junkyard Jamboree in DCA. Doesn’t spin but it’s a whip ride.

I'm sure they'll keep all the regular HS rides open during the emh

I'd take a guess and say during emh Slinky coaster will drop to 120 min and alien saucer will drop to 90 min
I know they have added some morning EMH days but have they added any night EMH? The reason I ask is because I seen some where that someone said they did, now I cant find it.

I know they have added some morning EMH days but have they added any night EMH? The reason I ask is because I seen some where that someone said they did, now I cant find it.

"On the June 30th opening day, the park will be open from 8AM to 11PM. Following that, the park will be open daily from 8AM to 10PM and it will also offer daily morning Extra Magic Hours from 7AM to 8AM (beginning 6/30). On Fridays that month, Hollywood Studios will also offer evening Extra Magic Hours from 10PM to 12AM."

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet regarding the tiering of HS. Perhaps tier 1 could have 2 selections with tier 2 having only 1. Might work since TSL has three rides, plus the other tier 1's outside of TSL.

I apologize if this has been asked before - but any chance of a soft opening Memorial Day Weekend?

Excited to see that the little quick service (forgot the name) will offer breakfast along with lunch and dinner
Woody's Lunchbox. Was that confirmed it would be open all day? We haven't heard much if anything about the menu yet except for milkshakes I think.

Woody's Lunchbox. Was that confirmed it would be open all day? We haven't heard much if anything about the menu yet except for milkshakes I think.

"Toys Love Snack Time Too
Lasso your hunger with a meal from Woody’s Lunch Box—opening soon for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

During your upcoming Toy Story Land adventures, be sure to drop by this food stop for a toy-riffic meal. Dishing out all sorts of tasty treats for “honorary toys,” Woody’s Lunch Box features classic American fare, old-fashioned soda floats and other Toy Story-themed specialties."

"Toys Love Snack Time Too
Lasso your hunger with a meal from Woody’s Lunch Box—opening soon for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

During your upcoming Toy Story Land adventures, be sure to drop by this food stop for a toy-riffic meal. Dishing out all sorts of tasty treats for “honorary toys,” Woody’s Lunch Box features classic American fare, old-fashioned soda floats and other Toy Story-themed specialties."
Soda floats is what it was! Interested to see what they will do for breakfast.

On the wdw site it says opened for breakfast, lunch and dinner, no menus yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter