**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Fastpasser, I will be at the June 3 Star Wars party, how would I recognize you if you are working there that night? You have been extremely helpful and I would love to say thanks in person.
Thanks for the kind words. June 3rd is a Sunday and I don't get scheduled to work on weekends. Yes, it's a sweet deal.

I don't think the pre-event mix-in time is mentioned on that post. Event Guests can enter as early as 4 p.m. Guests who have entered the park prior to the Main Entrance event credential distribution can pick them up at Grand Park (formerly Muppet Courtyard) or the Tower of Terror FastPass+ kiosk.

No Fantasmic

Freebies, it's Disney.

I was also confused about the Disney Gift Cards so I replied to an earlier email from WDW Guest Services, they replied:

“Regrettably, we are unable to provide any information regarding the Disney Gift Cards you are referring to. You should be receiving the digital voucher by the end of the day on May 25, 2018. Should you not receive the information prior to the event, please visit our Guest Relations at Disney's Hollywood Studios. A Cast Member there will be happy to assist.”

I would like to throw my hat in the ring as far as receiving the mystery gift cards. I thought maybe they cancelled the tasting or something, but it was still showing on my itinerary. I called Disney and no one could figure out why I received them, but they did tell me they were valid. (We are AP, if that makes any difference.)

I also received the gift cards. I don’t have AP. Thought maybe they were for the GN tasting but I just received a separate email with the tasting and reserved seating information. No mention of the $45 gift card. Not sure why I received them??

And you're all ok with a $5 or $10 increase?

I can see why you'd like that because the total time from when the party opens until the show ends is 2 hours. That's a long time to be on your feet, unless you're a CM that is.
Yes I would pay an extra 5.00 or 10.00. Sitting after a long day of walking would be worth it.

We received the vouchers today too. Oh well, unsolved mystery but we'll all enjoy it!

Regarding the voucher, wonder if they've reduced the offerings somehow. Still having the event but less than first expected? Strange that no one at GS knows why they were sent

Regarding the voucher, wonder if they've reduced the offerings somehow. Still having the event but less than first expected? Strange that no one at GS knows why they were sent

It is strange but it was a nice surprise. I just want my light saber churros. :yay:

So I have kind of a weird question. I was looking at Disney's site, and for the day we're planning on seeing SWGS (9/29) it looks like the fireworks are scheduled to be at 8:30, but the park is schedule to close at 8. Can someone explain this discrepency? Does that mean that they just haven't updated park hours?

So I have kind of a weird question. I was looking at Disney's site, and for the day we're planning on seeing SWGS (9/29) it looks like the fireworks are scheduled to be at 8:30, but the park is schedule to close at 8. Can someone explain this discrepency? Does that mean that they just haven't updated park hours?
It happens quiet often. The attractions will close at 8pm leaving Swags as the finale. They also do this with Fantasmic from now and then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter