*** Official OCTOBER 2019 Group - Boo To You! ***

Rescheduled trip: POR Oct 18-26 (followed by US/IOA). My trip for 2018 had to be postponed due to spinal fusion surgery (me). Everything was moved ahead one year. I will be 15+ months post op and expect to ride many more things than what I am allowed now at around 5 months.

Sorry for the delay guys - just got back from our trip last night.
One word describes this december's trip well: COLD! We're so looking forward to a much warmer October for our next trip.

I hope I don't jinx myself by posting this, but we're booked October 26th-november 2nd. Split stay between the contemporary and yacht club.

I'm on a quest to try all the resorts at least once and the contemporary is my last stop for the monorail resorts. We're going all out since we skipped disney this year. Plus we'll be celebrating our 5 year anniversary! We booked the tower theme park view room.

Yacht club will be my husband's first time staying anywhere other than a MK resort! I guess I've spoiled him with his first 3 trips all being within a boat ride away from MK.

In 2017 we did MNSSHP on Halloween, which was a nice treat but this time I think we're gonna do it earlier on our trip and spend Halloween elsewhere.

I'm hoping to enjoy F&W more since we'll be so close and won't have to worry about switching monorails.

I know my husband is excited at the thought of popping into epcot to get me my grand Marnier slush. He knows it makes me happy, which makes him happy. :lovestruc

325 days!

Added you to the Roll Call!

Years back I vowed to try all the resorts... then I found three that just call to me and I can't seem to break away from them. Would love to try the GF and Poly though.

Rescheduled trip: POR Oct 18-26 (followed by US/IOA). My trip for 2018 had to be postponed due to spinal fusion surgery (me). Everything was moved ahead one year. I will be 15+ months post op and expect to ride many more things than what I am allowed now at around 5 months.

Glad to hear you're on the mend. No fun having to postpone a trip, but well worth the wait.

Years back I vowed to try all the resorts... then I found three that just call to me and I can't seem to break away from them. Would love to try the GF and Poly though.

The only thing I didn't like about the poly was how terrible the bed was. It felt like a bag of rocks. I hope that wasn't the norm. We talked to the front desk and they went out and purchased a foam mattress pad from Wal-Mart to make it better. :laughing:

My favorite was definitely ordering room service on more than one occasion. We had a room overlooking the marina and it was lovely eating sushi and enjoying the night.

Despite the terrible beds, I'd return in a heartbeat.

The GF was quiet and overall good. Their QS location was definitely utilized multiple times on my short trip. They had some interestingly good food! (Fish Rueben. Sounds weird, but it was so tasty!)

The only thing I didn't like about the poly was how terrible the bed was. It felt like a bag of rocks. I hope that wasn't the norm. We talked to the front desk and they went out and purchased a foam mattress pad from Wal-Mart to make it better. :laughing:

My favorite was definitely ordering room service on more than one occasion. We had a room overlooking the marina and it was lovely eating sushi and enjoying the night.

Despite the terrible beds, I'd return in a heartbeat.

The GF was quiet and overall good. Their QS location was definitely utilized multiple times on my short trip. They had some interestingly good food! (Fish Rueben. Sounds weird, but it was so tasty!)
We are doing the Poly villas so I'm hoping the mattresses were updated when they changed over to DVC's!

I'm staying at All Star Movies this time Sep. 29-Oct. 1 to celebrate my 50th Birthday at WDW. This will be my first Halloween party and first time at Food & Wine Festival. So excited!

I'm staying at All Star Movies this time Sep. 29-Oct. 1 to celebrate my 50th Birthday at WDW. This will be my first Halloween party and first time at Food & Wine Festival. So excited!

Welcome! I've added you to the Roll Call.
I can't think of any place better to celebrate such a wonderful birthday. :maleficen

Joining the October group! We are staying at POP Oct 18-25! My son has Sensory Processing Disorder and has sworn off Disney for years because of the crowds and over stimulation but has finally agreed to go back with my husband and I in October! We went last year without him and it was weird. I'm doing a girls trip with my two best friends in Feb and I am so stupid excited about that! Two Disney trips in one year is new for me and I'm ecstatic!!

OKW 9/29-10/4! F & W and my sister’s 70th!

Joining the October group! We are staying at POP Oct 18-25! My son has Sensory Processing Disorder and has sworn off Disney for years because of the crowds and over stimulation but has finally agreed to go back with my husband and I in October! We went last year without him and it was weird. I'm doing a girls trip with my two best friends in Feb and I am so stupid excited about that! Two Disney trips in one year is new for me and I'm ecstatic!!

Welcome! I've added the both of you to the Roll Call. :stitch::figment:

Joining the roll call! Staying at Beach Club 9/29-10/4! It’s our second trip to WDW...our first was last month!

October 2019 Roll Call!
I'll add you! Just PM me to let me know your dates! (Or add it to the thread and I'll do my best to pick it up.)

Sept 29 - Oct 7 - monica9 - AoA/Poly
Sept 29 - Oct 1 - apxstitch - ASM - (Happy Birthday!)
Sept 29 - Oct 4 - Cee - OKW (Happy Birthday Sis!)
Sept 29 - Oct 4 - evlaina - BC
Sept 30 - Oct 4 - sjs314 - YC
Oct 1 - Oct 11 - MaleDisneyBeliever - CBR (kid's first time!)
Oct 5 - Oct 15 - gwynne - BW
Oct 18 - 25 - MizSassy - POP

Oct 18 - Oct 26 - agavegirl1 - POR (followed by US/IOA)
Oct 22 - Oct 29 - Twinklebug - AKV Jambo
Oct 24 - Oct 30 - disney mom of 6 - CBR (Shhh, surprise for son's 8th birthday!)
Oct 25 - Nov 8 - Deb286 - GF
Oct 26 - Nov 2 - GraceMonica - CR/YC (5th anniversary!)
Oct 28 - Nov 6 - PSUGuy - BW
Oct 31 - Nov 10 - lilkitty819 - BCV (25th Anniversary!)
I've changed my dates a tad. We are going Sept 27-29 AoA Sept 29-oct 6 Poly villas

I cancelled my trip. I decided to be an adult and use the money to pay off my car this year rather than 2021.

My 5 year plan is to move down to Florida and part of that plan means getting rid of the car payment and DH student loans.

I cancelled last night and by this morning Disney released the Halloween party tickets. This is a joke, right? :rotfl:

The only way I'd be going this year is if I got a REALLY good deal...but I don't think that's going to happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!