*** Official October 2018 Thread ***

Is the creator of this thread still active? It won't allow me to view their profile page.

I don't know about you guys but I booked my flights, car, villa, tickets, made the plans, checked aaaaaalllllll the restaurantmenu's...
But now what?! Do I just sit around and wait for the 180 day mark and then for the single digits?...
:snail:

What do you guys do to keep your pre-trip-party-buzz going?
:hyper:

I don't know about you guys but I booked my flights, car, villa, tickets, made the plans, checked aaaaaalllllll the restaurantmenu's...
But now what?! Do I just sit around and wait for the 180 day mark and then for the single digits?...
:snail:

What do you guys do to keep your pre-trip-party-buzz going?
:hyper:
Weeellll...i hope you're going to the Halloween party. You can definitely consume a couple of months on costumes...especially if you have a group costume and try to coordinate everyone's. Happy planning!!!

I'm in! I'll be at Pop from 10/28-11/4. I'm also doing my first runDisney events too! I am hoping that history holds up and Hanson plays at F&W that week as well.

Excited for food and wine info, anyone remember when thats usually announced?
Hoping I can try some of the things I missed last year.

I will be there from 10/27 thru 11/10. Staying at Saratoga Springs. Excited but nervous at the same time.

Just booked air fare this morning, about what we've been paying the last 3 - 4 years out of PHL. We have APs from last Nov., half of our Board Walk ressie paid for with our DVC owner so it's just the balance then the Dollar rental fee and we're done.

Bill From PA

My waitlist came through and we're officially switched to a standard view Poly Studio for three nights! I love the location of Bay Lake Tower and it's our home resort but can't beat the size of the poly studios for a couple more points than a BLT lake view.

I just noticed this as well. Doesn’t look like the first post has been updated since Aug...

I noticed it too, and that's too bad. It is a bit of work to keep up with but it's a lot nicer when you can have a place to update people who may not frequently visit other parts of the board.

Booked Pop for 9/30 to 10/5 with 3 day MYW tickets and a bonus water park day. My kids will be 5 and 8. Look forward to experiencing some of the rides they could not ride during our previous visit in December 2014. Debating on possibly doing one MNSSHP or EMM.

I noticed it too, and that's too bad. It is a bit of work to keep up with but it's a lot nicer when you can have a place to update people who may not frequently visit other parts of the board.
Not that I am trying to give someone else stuff to do but would it be a possibility the second person or someone else on the on the first page of the post might want to edit his/her post and then add the people who are going and the dates. The downside is then that person would have to upkeep it.

Not that I am trying to give someone else stuff to do but would it be a possibility the second person or someone else on the on the first page of the post might want to edit his/her post and then add the people who are going and the dates. The downside is then that person would have to upkeep it.

I think mods only have permission to do that and change original posts, etc. I can try to PM this person and see if they still are an active member of the Disboards. If not, I can make new thread if people want that. We can still post links and such to this thread, it just wouldn't be all contained on the first page. It's about a 50/50 shot someone will read the first page anyway!

We will be camping at the Fort on 10/13-10/19. First time camping in our new camper at Disney :D

Now I'm anxiously awaiting the release of dates for MNSSHP!!

Someone needs to take my computer away...I can't stay away from these boards and just changed my dates from October 14-21 to October 10-20! 212 days to go and counting....

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter